The content we use
We want to make your experience enjoyable as well as for everyone else. This is why we believe in providing you with content associated with the choices you made.
How do we use the information we collect?
We use the information we’ve collected to provide you with better experience in finding events. Clubbing411 understands there are way too many event types for all kinds of people. With the intensions of time is of the essense, I’ve designed this site to circulate specifically around your interests.
We also use the information we collect to offer you customized content, including:
- Suggesting events or deals you might like. For example, if you’ve indicated that you’re interested in a particular music genre or a specific city, we may suggest activites that we think you might like.
- Showing you deals you might be interested in.
The information we collect may be “personally identifiable” (meaning it can be used to specifically identify you as a unique person) or “non-personally identifiable” (meaning it can’t be used to specifically identify you). We use both types of information, and combinations of both types, as described above. We may use or store information wherever Pinterest does business, including countries outside your own.
Facebook Platform Terms 4.b
clubbing411.com collects your name and email address when you log in using the Facebook app. clubbing411.com uses the collected information to allow you to login to the webssite, sending you emails and reminders related to the content on and communication from clubbing411.com
How to request deletion of user data
The user has the full right to request the deletion of their data at any time. To request the deletion of your data, please visit our contact page and we will remove your data.
How and when do we share information?
Clubbing411 is a tool for people use to find all the pertinent information related to their search. You may also provide us with profile page information that anyone can view. The other limited instances where we may share your personal information include:
- When we have your consent. You can share your interests with other services (like Facebook or Twitter) when you’ve chosen to link to your Clubbing411 account to those services or publish your activity on Clubbing411 to them. For example, you can choose to publish your interests to Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
- We want to encourage your usage with the site, and thus we don’t really allow spam on our site.
- If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety, rights, or property of the public, any person, or Clubbing411; or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- We may engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or similar transaction or proceeding that involves the transfer of the information described in this Policy.
We may also share aggregated or non-personally identifiable information with our partners, advertisers, or others. For example, we may tell an advertiser on Clubbing411 how many people liked something they shared.
Our policy on children’s information
Clubbing411 is not intended for children under 18. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.