The staff of Clubbing411 posts and manages all of the contents on this site. This ensures that you have the best clutter-free browsing experience. Our goal is to provide you with the best updated information about all upcoming activities including the right links and sites. Any dispute that arises from clicking on a third party link is between you and that third party. We are not liable for this. Follow the guidelines and terms of service between all the sites.
Things You Can’t Do
You aren’t allowed to:
• Use Clubbing411’s name, logo, trademark, or branding without our consent. See our brand guidelines to learn acceptable use.
• Use or access or tamper with non-public areas of Clubbing411, our systems, or our technical providers' systems.
• Work around our security measures or test the vulnerability of our systems or networks.
• Use any method to access, download, search, or change Clubbing411 or any item on it. Use of the software and tools provided by Clubbing411 or popular browsers is permissible.
• Use Clubbing411 user information to manipulate any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting or forge any TCP/IP packet header or, or to use Clubbing411 to send altered source-identifying information.
• Attempt to reverse engineer any of Clubbing411’s software.
• Attempt to interfere with any Clubbing411 user, host, or network. This behavior includes but is not limited to sending a virus, spamming, and mail-bombing.
• Misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity or impersonate anyone.
• All activities that violate the governing laws and regulations.
• Allow someone to access your account, share your password, or do anything that might put your account at risk.
• Transfer or sell your username for compensation
• Help or encourage anyone do take any of the actions listed above.
Feedback You Provide
We value your feedback. Send us your suggestions and ideas on how we could improve this site. When you submit suggestions, you agree that we're free to use them without any restriction or compensation to you. When we accept your submission, Clubbing411 does not waive any rights to use similar or related feedback previously known to Clubbing411. This includes material that was received from other sources or developed in-house.
We care about the security of our users and we work to protect the security of your account and your content. Clubbing411 can't guarantee that our security measures will never be breached by unauthorized third parties. Report any compromise or unauthorized use of your account to us immediately. If your Clubbing411 account was created for a company or any type of organization or group, you are responsible for ensuring that only authorized individuals have access to the account.
Links to Other Sites
The Content We Use
Clubbing411 aims to create an enjoyable experience for all of our users. This is why we provide you with content associated with the choices you made. To avoid clutter with the events on clubbing411, we post all the events. To encourage your use and enjoyment of the site, we don’t allow spam.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the information you provide to assist your search for appropriate events. Clubbing411 understands there are many kinds of events and that one size does not fit all. We designed this site to respond directly to your specific interests and save you time.
We also use the information we collect to offer you custom-fit content, including:
• Suggesting events or deals you might like. For example, if you’ve expressed an interest in a particular music genre or a specific city, we may suggest activities that match your interests and location.
• Showing you deals you might be interested in.
We collect two types of information. The first type is called “personally identifiable.” This type can be used to identify you as a unique person. The second type is called “non-personally identifiable.” This type can’t be used to identify you. We use both of these types of information and at times use combinations of both types. We use or store information in a broad array of locations.
How and When Do We Share Information?
Clubbing411 is a tool that helps users find all of the information related to their search. You may also provide us with profile page information that can be viewed by anyone.
Other limited situations where we may share your personal information include:
• We share your information when we have your consent. You can share your interests with other services such as Facebook or Twitter when you link your Clubbing411 account to those services, or when you publish your activity on Clubbing411 to them. You can choose to publish your interests to Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
• We won't sell your information. However, we will use your interests to help find suitable deals and services that cater to your needs.
• Certain events and circumstances may cause us to believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary. These include the need for us to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety, rights, or property of the public, any person, or Clubbing411; or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
• We may participate in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or similar transaction or proceeding hat involves the transfer of the information described in this Policy.
• We may also share aggregated or information that is not personally identifiable with our advertisers, partners, or others. For example, we may tell an advertiser on Clubbing411 how many people liked a product they shared.
Clubbing411 is not intended for children under 18. If you discover that your minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Clubbing411 harmless, including its parent company, officers, employees, agents, and partners, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees arising from: (i) your access to Clubbing411, (ii) your violation of the Terms of Service, (iii) your violation of any third party right, including any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that any content submitted by you caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of this site.
Clubbing411 provides the products and all included content on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied. Clubbing411 specifically disclaims any and all warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, and any warranties arising out of course of dealing or usage of trade.
Clubbing411 takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for anything that you or any other user or third party posts or transmits using our products. You understand and agree that you may be exposed to user content that is objectionable, inaccurate, inappropriate for children, or otherwise not suited to your purpose.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Clubbing411 shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, good will, or other intangible losses, resulting from A.)your access to or use of or inability to access or use the products; B.) any conduct or content of any third party on the products, including without limitation, any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of other users or third parties; or C.) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content. In no event shall Clubbing411's aggregate liability for all claims relating to the products exceed one hundred U.S. dollars (U.S. $100.00).
If you have a dispute with Clubbing411, you agree to contact us first and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally. If Clubbing411 has not been able to resolve the dispute with you informally, we each agree to resolve any claim, dispute, or controversy, excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief, arising out of or in connection with or relating to these Terms by binding arbitration by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) under the Commercial Arbitration Rules and Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes then in effect for the AAA, except as provided herein. Unless you and Clubbing411 agree otherwise, the arbitration will be conducted in the county where you reside. Each party will be responsible for paying any AAA filing, administrative and arbitrator fees in accordance with AAA rules, except that Clubbing411 will pay for your reasonable filing, administrative, and arbitrator fees if your claim for damages does not exceed $75,000 and is non-frivolous, as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b). The award rendered by the arbitrator shall include costs of arbitration, reasonable attorneys' fees and reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses, and any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing in this Section shall prevent either party from seeking injunctive or other equitable relief from the courts for matters related to data security, intellectual property or unauthorized access to the Service. All claims must be brought in the party's individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding, and, unless we agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims. You agree that, by entering into these terms, you and Clubbing411 are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
California Law will govern these Terms, as well as any claim, cause of action, or dispute that might arise between you and Clubbing411 (a “Claim”), without regard to conflict of law provisions. For any claim brought by either party, you agree to submit and consent to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction in, and the exclusive venue of the state and federal courts located within Los Angeles County, California.
Notification Procedures and Changes to These Terms
Clubbing411 reserves the right to determine the form and means we use to provide notifications to you. You agree to receive legal notices electronically if we choose that method of communication. We may revise these terms periodically. The most current version will always be posted on our website. If we believe a revision is important or substantial, we will notify you. By accessing or using the Clubbing411 after these revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using Clubbing411.